Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Special ones :)

I dedicate dis song to sum1 dat i luv, 
thx being my frenz and be a part of my life :'(
i Luv u ~ !

"So Far Away"
by Avenged Sevenfold.

Lyrics

Never feared for anything.
Never shamed but never free.
A light that healed a broken heart with all that it could..

Lived a life so endlessly.
Saw beyond what others see.
I tried to heal your broken heart with all that it could..

Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?

[Chorus]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned..
Place and time always on my mind.
I have so much to say but you're so far away..

Plans of what our futures hold.
Foolish lies of growin' old.
It seems we're so invincible, the truth is so cold..

A final song, a last request.
A perfect chapter laid to rest.
Now and then I try to find a place in my mind..

Where you can say, 
You can stay awake forever.

[Chorus II]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind..
I have so much to say but you're so far away.

Sleep tight, I'm not afraid.
The ones that we love are here with me..
Lay away a place for me.
'Cause as soon as I'm done, I'll be on my way..
To live on eternally..

[Chorus III]
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned.
Place and time always on my mind..
And the light you left remains but it's so hard to stay..
When I had so much to say and you're so far away...

- Intro -

I Love You, 
You were ready,
The pain is strong and urges rise..
But I'll see you, 
When it lets me,
Your pain is gone, your hands untied..

So far away...
I need you to know..

So far away...
And I need you to,
Need you to know...

- Just for u ~ Eyka :')

1 comment: